Legal Information About the Website
This website is intended for use only by individuals 18 years of age and older. All users are bound by our privacy policies.
Definition of Personal Data
Information that is used to confirm your identity or authenticate you as a user is considered personal data.
Our website collects personal data by way of your input, including first and last name, date of birth, birthplace, physical address, email, and signature, and automatically (IP address).
We may collect and use your personal information each time you visit our website. Third parties may provide redirects or outgoing connections from our domain to third-party sites.
Our website has no affiliation or control over third parties’ usage of data or privacy policies. Before you use a third-party site, we strongly recommend that you read their privacy information.
Among the limited ways that a website may collect users’ data are:
– Direct interactions: This includes information that users supply voluntarily in the forms on a website (subscription, application, contact forms, etc.). This includes contact information provided when users navigate to the Contact Us page and reach us by web form, phone, email, etc.
– Automated technology: Our webpage saves some personal information automatically, including IP address or browsing activity within our site.
Users might voluntarily share information beyond what our website directly requests. Please be aware that by doing so, you grant permission to our website to use this information to fulfill the purpose for which you sent it to us.
When submitting information, including through our newsletter subscription form, please be sure to provide accurate, up-to-date information to ensure we’re able to reach you with important updates.
Our website is not liable for incorrect, false, or misleading information provided by users.
Permission must be granted for one user to provide personal on behalf of another. If a user is filling out an application for a minor, permission must be granted by that minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- If a user requests information about an adult from someone other than the adult in question, we may inform that person of the request for their data. If the person in question objects to the use or submission of their data, we will not proceed with any registration, application, or other services on our website.
- If a user requests private information about a minor without the agreement of their guardian, we may notify that minor’s parent or legal guardian. If the guardian in question objects to the use or submission of the minor’s data, we will not proceed with any registration, application, or other services on our website.
What Happens to the Information?
Among the ways we may use your data are:
- Keeping you up to date on information about ETIAS
- Contacting you via our newsletter, if requested
- Responding to your comment or inquiry
To improve your experience and optimize our website’s functioning, we use data about users’ browsing behaviour. We also use this data to ensure that our website is not being used for fraudulent, harmful, or illegal purposes.
We may use and store your personal data for legal reasons.
In most cases, the criteria below will be used to process a user’s personal data:
- You have granted our website direct permission to process your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it (for example, a Customer Service representative may read your email submission to help solve the issue you submitted a question about.)
- To carry out legal duties and/or to fulfill the requirements of administrative, judicial, or other government authorities.
Our website’s legitimate interests include improving customer experience, providing quality professional services, monitoring fraudulent or other suspicious behaviour on the website, and invoicing for services we have provided.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
Users’ personal data will be stored until it is no longer essential for the purpose for which we collected it.
Once it is no longer useful, we will store your data safely and securely in case it is needed for civil actions or for disputes resulting from services provided by our site.
Your data will be eradicated from our databases entirely after a pre-determined amount of time. You may request at any time that we remove your data from our database.
Personal Information That We Can Access
We may share your personal data with third parties when you visit our website only in the following scenarios:
- To carry out our legal duties and/or to fulfill requirements of judicial, administrative, or other authorities.
- To request assistance from our technical support services, who host our information systems and provide technical assistance.
- To protect our legitimate interests in the event of a professional services claim.
Please note that third-party websites which link to our site or to which our site redirects may be outside of the European Economic Area, in which case other regulations and policies regarding privacy may apply.
Personal Data Security
We guarantee the safety and security of your personal information.
We use information systems that are secure and up-to-date and adhere to all standard technological privacy precautions.
We will safeguard your personal data from being used in an unauthorized or illegal manner.
All our employees and contractors follow strict data security protocols.
We will not use any of your personal data without your permission.
We take every precaution to safeguard your personal data. Users, however, must also take precautions to protect their data.
Please be aware that fake emails, sites, or other entities may pose as our partners or resemble our website – please ignore them. If you’d like, you can report them to our Customer Service team. We’d appreciate it!
Having a Say in What Happens to Your Data
You have legal access to all data you provide on our site.
You have the right to have your personal information corrected or restricted.
You may contact us to have your personal information removed from our servers.
Please send such requests to email@example.com or use one of the contact channels on our Contact Us page.
You may change the privacy options in your browser to minimize tracking.
Various apps and browser extensions also provide anti-tracking services, which you may utilize.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.